Entity Set Up
Company Set Up - Receive your ACN in 24 hours
How much does the package cost?
Our fee is $787 only, which includes $457 (no GST to be charged) mandatory ASIC lodgement fee that we will pay to ASIC on your behalf. That means all we charge you for our service is $330 (GST inclusive) .
Please note that all the registration documents are in electronic format. If you require hard copy, we will arrange printing, binding and post them to you for an extra $55.00 per document package.
What documents are included in the package?
How it works?
We request the necessary information from you.
- If you/we are satisfied with all the information provided, you will need to make the full payment to us via Paypal, credit card or direct deposit.
- We submit the application form once we receive the payment
- You will receive the ACN within 24 hours after the payment is made. ABN and TFN are to be received within the next few days if not generated by the ATO system immediately.
- You print and ask the appropriate people (directors, shareholders, secretary and public officer) to sign on the declarations of consent, agreements and other documents. These documents are only for you to keep with other records of your company.
What information do I need to supply to register a company with ASIC and register ABN, TFN, GST and PAYG Withholding with ATO?
You will have to provide the following details:
- the proposed company name
- the business industry of company
- the proposed date of the commencement of trading
- the registered office address
- the principal business office address
- director and secretary details including date of birth, city of birth, tax file number, occupation and residence address.
- share structure details
- shareholders' share details
- projected annual turnover, over or under $75,000 and
- projected annual salary for all the employees
Who can form an Australian company?
Anyone who is 18 years or older can form an Australian company. The only condition is that at least one of the company directors has to be resided in Australia as well as the company’s office address should be an Australian address. Some persons are disqualified from acting as company director, please refer to ASIC website for detail.